El nuevo Reglamento General Europeo de Protección de Datos (GDPR) entrará en vigencia el 25 de mayo de 2018. Queremos asegurarte que epifumi.com se toma en serio sus datos personales y está tomando todas las medidas necesarias para cumplir con esta regulación GDPR. Para ayudarlo a comprender lo que esto significa para usted y los pasos que hemos dado para garantizar la protección de sus datos personales, hemos actualizado nuestra Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio. La Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio actualizados entran en vigencia automáticamente para todos los usuarios de epifumi.com el 25 de mayo de 2018. Si continúa utilizando nuestro servicio, acepta los cambios a estas políticas. Un saludo. OK Más Información.

Autor Tema: Entrevista Rossi 2011  (Leído 1096 veces)

Desconectado el_chorvo

• Marciano
Entrevista Rossi 2011
« en: 26 de Enero de 2011, 18:54:27 pm »
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88867
After seven years with Yamaha, Valentino Rossi made his first official appearance as a Ducati rider on Tuesday during the Italian squad's annual winter retreat at Madonna di Campiglio.

AUTOSPORT heard from the MotoGP legend ahead of his new era in the category.

Q. Two questions, the simplest and most obvious questions. The first is this: I want to ask you first of all how are you after your surgery, how do you feel physically?

Valentino RossiValentino Rossi: First of all, ciao to everyone and best wishes for the New Year. I have to say that at this time of January I was expecting to feel a bit better. In reality I have to say that as far as the shoulder is concerned there's still a lot to do. Everything is going well, I'm respecting the timings, I'm also going slightly faster than was expected, but it's a race for me to get in shape before February 1st; it's not going to be easy for me.

Q. The second obvious question is this - after Valencia, you could not speak for contract reasons. This is the first time that you're in front of the press as a new Ducati Marlboro rider, so we want to know your first feelings about the bike.

VR: The test was extremely important, because we were able to have a precise idea about many things, many important things, things which have to be improved. Unfortunately, in Valencia I could no longer ride, I did not have any more strength in my right arm, so was not in shape. And so we're going to have to test the bike when I'm going to be a bit better, when I'm going to be at 100% physically.

Q. You say you were unable to evaluate the bike properly, but what do you think needs to be done?

VR: Well, of course there's a lot that we have to work on. This is true on the Desmosedici and clearly, before the tests it is true that I have to feel well physically, this is more important. I'm surely not going to be 100% in Malaysia, but we are working a lot so as to recover at least the mobility of the shoulder that I need to ride well and to stay within the fairing in the straight. So I hope to be able to ride well even if it's going to be impossible for me to be extremely strong physically.

For the strength I'm going to need more time. So it's a fight against time, this is true. It will have been easier if I had been in shape from the start; it is probably not going to be so, unfortunately. My shoulder was more severe than what was expected from a medical point of view. Based on the controls that we have done during the year it seemed just the result of a normal fall, but in reality the problem was a bit bigger, so the physicians told me from the start that the shoulder would go back to 100%, but that it would take a bit more time to go back to 100%. So not only do we have to do some work on Desmosedici on our part, I have to try to get well, this is my first goal.

Q. You rode the bike in Valencia, but you started asking already for some radical changes on the bike even if you were not at 100%. Isn't it possible that you did not interpret the bike as it should have been interpreted (whilst) having more strength on your part? Isn't it possible that maybe you may have not understood the real soul of this bike during those tests? My question is this – are you going to have to change your style, or is it Ducati which will have to change this bike? After the first test, did you take into consideration the possibility that the challenge, that you may lose this challenge?

VR: First we started working on the basics on the bike. Ducati is quite different from other bikes, quite different from Yamaha but also from Honda. Because this is a bike that from our point of view is like a prototype, and different from the Japanese bikes which are in reality like some road bikes, so to say, transformed into MotoGP. This Desmosedici is, conceptually speaking, totally different. It must be used in a totally different way. For the time being we have not done anything radical following initial tests, and nothing radical, (just) changed the riding position and we asked to make some changes on some of the components of the bike so that I can feel a bit more comfortable, so that I can ride a bit more like I like to ride the bike.

Of course, after this we're going to find a solution mid-way, meaning that we have to improve the Desmosedici to make it as fast as it is now, but it should also be consistent to ride. So where possible, we should be able to make it more driveable. But on the other hand, on my part, I'm also going to have to trust the bike and change also my riding style so that I can exploit to the maximum this bike. As for winning or losing this challenge, I don't know. We are going to give our best, of course, and we're going to have to see how much time I can go back to being perfectly fit physically, if I can be perfectly fit for the beginning of the championship. That's going to be very important.

Q. When do you think your shoulder will be healed, at what time, what race in the championship – race 3, race 4?]

VR: Usually five or six months are necessary to be perfectly fit, 100%, and to have also the right strength. What I've seen, and this was explained to me before – is that when you have a broken bone, you can do ... okay… a lot can change in the times of recovery, and as the riders that were good, that were courageous, that were expert, in accidents, we can usually be slightly faster in going back to a bike. But unfortunately, when you have to nurture a tendon, you cannot improve too quickly. You have to adjust yourself to the normal time for recovery. The tendon, five, six weeks just to have no scarring, then after that you can start working on the muscular structure. I hope to be in shape for March 20th and at 100% in let's say April or May, that's when I should be at 100%.

Q. You said something about the shoulder making it difficult to ride the bike. Is it in position down the straight, or on the brakes? Where is it most painful at the moment?

VR: At Valencia – this is usually totally different – at Valencia, the shoulder I could move it, I could stay also within the windscreen. But I did not have the strength. On day two I did not have the strength to brake as I should have braked. So I could not even bring the tyres to the right temperature with that problem. Today, the shoulder mechanically works, but I do not have the entire range of movement to fit within the faring on the straight. To get low behind the windscreen, so that's what I have to work on so that on February 1st I can at least be capable of having the right position on the fairing and be able to drive

Q. Your decision to change to Ducati came spontaneously, or did you think about it for a long time?

VR: Honestly speaking, at the beginning of last year I thought I was going to stay for a few more years with Yamaha, or at least end my career there. The situation, the scenario evolved quite rapidly, so to say. We started speaking to Filippo (Preziosi, technical director) early on during the season, because I knew that Ducati was looking for me. Their offer was extremely positive, and from then I started to think about it. So it is something that came up gradually.

Q. I think previously you are one of the riders with the most experience in MotoGP also, because you're one of the oldest age-wise. How do you assess, how do you judge the fact that Casey Stoner has been able to achieve the results that he achieved with the bike that, as you say, it's like a prototype that still has to be fine-tuned? Which are the characteristics that Casey has, which other riders including you do not have?

VR: At the end of last year he was very strong with this bike. And he rode this bike with… his style is a bit special. He has a special riding style that he could exploit this bike. He's very strong in riding in all conditions; he is a major talent in adjusting himself to whichever set-up of the bike and to whichever condition. But, you know, he had been with Ducati since 2007, so he did four years, you know, four seasons he worked on it. So at the end it was a great feeling with that bike, and this is something that I still miss, of course. So apart from fine-tuning the bike after many kilometres, how it behaves at racetracks, this takes time.

Q. Two questions. Is this the most difficult challenge of your entire career? And the second question – 95% of fans want you to join Ducati, but the pure Ducatisti are a bit critical about your arrival. How do you assess this?

VR: As for the challenge, yes. This is like the one when I passed to Yamaha, even if it is different from that for many reasons. At that time I was at 100% physically and it was the bike which had to grow more. In this case, with Ducati, the bike is already strong, it just has to be fine-tuned, so to say, but especially in this case I have to get back in shape. So I usually pass the winter training, riding bikes. This winter I could not do anything. So this means that I have to go back to being a riding rider; I have to do this as soon as possible. As for the second question, I think that it is also going to be important. If we can achieve some good results, if we can make Ducati win, I think the 5% will be less skeptical.

Q. When you went to Yamaha, you were in a similar position. I read that in your biography. Who trusts more in the bike? You or Jeremy (Burgess, race engineer)?

VR: So Jeremy, he started with this challenge, with this experience. It was a great commitment and great joy for this new experience. He also saw that the team will have to work a lot as against what was being done now in Yamaha where everything went smooth thanks to the work that was done a few years ago. So we have to go back to work. The Desmosedici today, it's a bit like the (Yamaha) M1 was at the beginning. So my experience, especially with Jeremy's experience, the experience of the team, we can improve this bike, we can set it up as we like it, so my feeling is extremely trustworthy, I have to say, vis-a-vis this challenge. So I believe in it, in other words.

Q. One of the things that always struck me about you was that you were invulnerable, you were going back to race tracks in situations where other riders would have given up. But last year you had two accidents which were quite serious. So I was asking myself, if you've ever thought that this could be the sign that you're becoming older, that you've thought some time about giving up.

VR: Surely, I'm no longer 20, unfortunately. But this is something that, you know, that happens. The accidents, but also Mugello, that could have happened anywhere and in any other year; it just happened by chance. Of course when you're younger, you recover earlier on. When you're older, you have to train more to go back in shape. But I've never thought about quitting, because I think there are some other years in which I can be fast and competitive. So there's still desire on my part, and there's also the change of team, which gives me plenty of motivation. So I'm sure that I can… I hope to be able to remain at the top for a few more years.

Q. Two questions. Do you fear thinking that maybe at race 1 you're not fit, and at the championship with this level of riders, with riders such as Lorenzo, Stoner, Pedrosa, if you're behind them at the first two races it's like losing a championship. So what do you think? You sit here in red at Madonna di Campiglio. Is it the first time that you meet Fernando Alonso after many discussions between you two?

VR: Well unfortunately, our sport has changed, because when I decided to change teams and went to Yamaha in 2004, we started to test in January. Before the first race, I had done five tests with the M1, and was also physically fit. Today, now we have only three tests with the Desmosedici and as mentioned I also have to wait to be physically fit with my shoulder. So of course, unfortunately, it is possible that I am not going to be at 100% from the start. This is true. And this is, of course, negative for our championship. However, I cannot change this. This is simply what the situation is. So we have to work calmly, knowing that we're going to need some time, but we believe that we're going to be able to do it.

As for Fernando, I met him last year. It was a summer afternoon – I went to Ferrari and he was there. There was never a challenge (to race him), and I think we will not do a challenge even here because I don't think Friday afternoon (Wrooom ice race) I'll be able to race with a kart or with a rally car, unfortunately. But hopefully there will be other occasions for us to be able to meet on the track, for him to be able to try MotoGP, for me to try maybe Formula 1. Fernando's very nice and I was for him last year, (I felt) very sorry for Ferrari and for (Stefano) Domenicali that they lost that last race, but I'm sure they'll try to come back in 2011.

Q. You were saying your shoulder was worse than you had expected, than the doctors had expected. Looking back on it now, do you regret that you didn't quit earlier last year, and have the operation earlier, firstly? Secondly, did the fact that you carried on racing, did that damage the shoulder more to make the situation come about?

VR: Unfortunately, when the doctors' physicians entered the shoulder they saw that the damage was worse than expected, and so after surgery, when I woke they told me that a bit more time would be necessary to recover. Did I have two possibilities last year? I could have undergone surgery after I got hurt on my leg, so to exploit that stop also for the shoulder, but it was not possible because I was healing with the leg to do surgery also on the shoulder. I would have had to stay in bed one month without even moving with crutches, so I could not have done that.

The other possibility would have been skipping the last two races of the season, so going to surgery after Australia. Surely I would come in better shape to the first tests in February, but I didn't want to stay home. I'd already skipped four races. I knew that in Portugal and Valencia I could have done two nice races, two podiums, and I was sorry not being able to race the last two races. Also because I was able to ride with the other riders, I had the possibility of testing also with the Desmosedici even if I was not 100% physically, so in the end (the) perfect solution did not exist, so this was perhaps the best one that I took, hoping of course that I would be in shape for February 1st.

Q. Do you think Lorenzo and Yamaha, or Stoner and Honda? Who's more dangerous of the two?

VR: I think that those two are going to be the favourites for this season, and it's difficult to say. Lorenzo knows the bike very well, he has plenty of experience, and last year he rode extremely well, he practically never made any mistake. Stoner, I believe, if he wants to fight against Lorenzo he has to try to become a bit more constant over time, some inconsistency. But now he has the Honda, which is really, really strong, it's a bit faster than the Yamaha in terms of its engine, so he could have a slight technical advantage. It should be a nice challenge between those two.

Q. You've said you might need to adjust your style to fully exploit the Ducati. Do you have any idea of what you might need to do to your style to work with the bike?

VR: The Ducati is quite different from the M1, it must be driven with a bit dirtier of a biking style, the style has to be a bit more dirty, so to say. With the Ducati, you take corners more sharply, and so you have to adjust yourself to the bike. I hope to be able also to be able to modify the Desmosedici to make it easier for me to ride. It's a bike – you can change whatever you want on a bike. So I think – I repeat, I think we should also be able to improve the bike to make it a bit easier, a bit more competitive from the start to the end of the race. This is what I expect.

Q. In your opinion, for how long is Lorenzo going to maintain Yamaha at a top level, since before there was also part of your work within the M1? I want to ask you if you need to be a bit braver, in order to drive a Ducati maybe you have to be a bit more courageous, since you were saying it was a bit more edgy as a bike to ride. Is it maybe easier for a younger rider, this is the question.

VR: Let me say this: honestly we do not have to go against all odds to go fast. Stoner has always been fast, and okay he made four mistakes I think in a race, and I… In spite of the fact that I broke my leg and I skipped four races I was able to come out in front of him, so it means we have to work on it. Not only do we need a brutally fast bike, but then it might be risky to drive. No, we need a bike that should help us to be constant and competitive, with consistency from the beginning to the end of the race, risking a bit less. Then, having said that, historically the Ducati bike has always been evil, nasty – you have to ride it with your fingernails, with your clutch. But I think that I should be able to do it.

Q. Nicky has said that there's not going to be any wall dividing your two boxes, but why did you have this separation with Lorenzo in the past, if you can explain it to us?

VR: With Nicky, now, I'm going to have to look at his data, so I do hope there's not going to be a separation, a wall between us (laughs). We're going to try to work together, to improve the bike. He has plenty of experience with the Desmosedici, so initially he can teach me many important tricks for the bike. As for the separation of the data with Lorenzo, this is a historical problem of how the thing turned out in the past. All that started from 2007 to 2008, we had a bike which had many problems; we had to work a lot on it. The only thing that was changed from 2007 to 2008 was only the teammate, so I tried to safeguard myself to do my job, of course, but it was impossible. And so that separation was just virtual, but things went as they went.

Q. I was wondering if, as a rider, do you think that last year Lorenzo, in winning a championship with you – let's say – not fully physically fit, do you think it matters a bit less because of this? Thinking about your fans, do you have an idea of let's say how long it will take you to show to the remaining 5% of Ducatisti who you really are? In other words, do you think that you have to do things quickly, so that in June you have to have some good results or they start criticizing you? What do you expect?

VR: I think that Lorenzo does not care if I was 100% or not 100%. This was his first World Championship in MotoGP, and in World Championships what is important is not how you win them, but if you win them or if you do not win them. That's what counts. And he won, and he deserved it 100% because he always went very fast. He was lucky during some races, first with me, and then in some races Pedrosa got hurt, but in any case he was always in front, and he exploited the M1 to the maximum, so he really deserved it. As for the rest, okay, unfortunately we do need some time and maybe fans will not give us this time. Many would like to see me fast from the start, from Day 1 of the first test and Day 1 of the first race. Unfortunately, it will perhaps take a bit more time. But I do hope that the tifosi, the fans will be a bit more patient, and I do hope they will wait for us.

Q. Three more questions. You have won so many championships. Which one is the most precious for you? Which one do you appreciate most?

VR: I need to think. As for the best championship, maybe it was in 2001, with the Honda 500, and the first year with the Yamaha in 2004, when I won my first race of the season. But also 2008 I have to say was very nice. I don't know. I would say 2008, the last one, is the one I remember most. So 2008, I would say.

Q. What was your best race in your career? The best thing you did in your career?

VR: Many races were fantastic in my career, the best one, I think, is still the first victory with Yamaha, in South Africa, back in 2004.

Q. Do you understand Michael Schumacher and his return to Formula 1? What do you think about it?

VR: Who knows? Meaning, Michael perhaps was expecting to be a bit more competitive. Frankly, after a few years that you stop, it becomes difficult to start again and to go back to winning. But still – he seems extremely determined to continue in the forthcoming years. So he hopes to be able to go back in front, to achieve good results. This is what he hopes.

Q. I do not know if you are still asleep or not, because you're changed – you've been extremely calm this morning. Do you feel changed as a man? Where is age taking you? Previously you were saying that the best thing was to win in 2004. Do you think that in Qatar 2011 you could have an even greater result?

VR: Not that I'm asleep, but a press conference so early in the morning (10 00am) is not something that I've ever done! But, okay, since you have to speak in English would have been difficult before noon, before 12 o'clock. I do not exclude categorically anything, I do not exclude anything. Qatar 2011 is going to be a great feeling for me, just as it was in Welkom (South Africa) 2004. Now the situation is more difficult, I repeat not so much for the bike but especially because for my physical condition. So in these cases you have to take it with calmness, to be calm and wait. I am doing my best to be as fit as possible, I do hope to be ready for a nice race from the start, in Qatar, and this is what we are going to try and do. To give our best.

Q. I go back to what Filippo was saying, let's see the glass half full. We spoke of age as a negative factor, but how do you feel? Do you accept things more? Are you more reflective? How do you feel as a rider, as a man?

VR: I think my work for Ducati can be divided into two parts. The first is the most important, that of trying to win – of course. And so to be competitive as soon as possible. But together – and here mixed feelings come in – we also have to try to improve, I have to try to help Filippo to allow them to make a step forward, to work like I did also at Yamaha, to improve the Desmosedici in this case and to bring it to the top, to make it more competitive and easier to drive.

Desconectado Epifumi

• Administrador
  • King Kenny
  • Moto: BMW R1200GS LC
Re:Entrevista Rossi 2011
« Respuesta #1 en: 31 de Enero de 2011, 06:49:46 am »
¿Algún bilingüe generoso?

Sígueme en Spotify" title="Sígueme en Spotify

Desconectado Rasmien

• Marciano
  • Mezclainómano perdío
  • Moto: "la bizca"
Re:Entrevista Rossi 2011
« Respuesta #2 en: 31 de Enero de 2011, 13:53:53 pm »
Mi amigo tralate.gogle.com es mu generoso

Tras siete años con Yamaha, Valentino Rossi hizo su primera aparición oficial como piloto de Ducati el martes durante la retirada del equipo italiano anuales de invierno en Madonna di Campiglio.

Autosport escuchado de la leyenda de MotoGP por delante de su nueva era en la categoría.

P: Dos preguntas, las preguntas más simple y más evidente. La primera es ésta: quiero pedirle que en primer lugar, ¿cómo estás después de la cirugía, ¿cómo te sientes físicamente?

Valentino Rossi RossiValentino: En primer lugar, ciao a todos y mis mejores deseos para el Año Nuevo. Tengo que decir que en este momento del mes de enero yo estaba esperando a sentir un poco mejor. En realidad tengo que decir que en lo que el hombro le preocupa que todavía hay mucho por hacer. Todo va bien, estoy respetando los tiempos, yo también voy un poco más rápido de lo esperado, pero es una carrera para mí para ponerse en forma antes del 01 de febrero, no va a ser fácil para mí.

P. ¿La pregunta obvia es esta segunda - después de Valencia, no podía hablar por razones de contrato. Esta es la primera vez que está delante de la prensa como nuevo piloto de Ducati Marlboro, así que queremos conocer sus primeras sensaciones sobre la moto.

VR: La prueba fue muy importante, porque pudimos tener una idea precisa acerca de muchas cosas, muchas cosas importantes, cosas que tienen que ser mejorados. Por desgracia, en Valencia ya no podía andar, no tenía ninguna fuerza más en mi brazo derecho, por lo que no estaba en forma. Y así vamos a tener que probar la moto cuando yo voy a estar un poco mejor, cuando yo voy a estar al 100% físicamente.

P. Usted dice que no fueron capaces de evaluar correctamente la bicicleta, pero ¿qué te parece que hay que hacer?

VR: Bueno, por supuesto, hay muchas cosas que tenemos que trabajar. Esto es cierto sobre la Desmosedici y claramente, antes de las pruebas es cierto que tengo que se siente bien físicamente, esto es más importante. Yo seguramente no voy a ser el 100% en Malasia, pero estamos trabajando mucho para recuperar por lo menos la movilidad del hombro, que tengo que andar bien y para permanecer dentro del carenado en la recta. Así que espero ser capaz de montar bien, incluso si va a ser imposible para mí estar muy fuerte físicamente.

Por la fuerza que voy a necesitar más tiempo. Así que es una lucha contra el tiempo, esto es cierto. Habrá sido más fácil si yo hubiera estado en forma desde el principio, es probable que no sea así, por desgracia. Mi hombro estaba más grave que lo que se esperaba desde un punto de vista médico. Sobre la base de los controles que hemos hecho durante el año en que parecía sólo el resultado de una caída normal, pero en realidad el problema era un poco más grande, por lo que los médicos me dijeron desde el principio que el hombro se remontan al 100%, pero que se necesitaría un poco más de tiempo para volver al 100%. Así que no sólo tenemos que hacer algún trabajo en Desmosedici de nuestra parte, tengo que tratar de conseguir, así, este es mi primer objetivo.

P. ¿Usted montó la bicicleta en Valencia, pero ya empezó a hacer algunos cambios radicales en la moto, incluso si no fueron al 100%. ¿No es posible que usted no interpretó la moto como debería haber sido interpretado (mientras) que tiene más fuerza de su parte? ¿No es posible que tal vez no han entendido la verdadera alma de esta moto durante las pruebas? Mi pregunta es la siguiente - vas a tener que cambiar su estilo, o se trata de Ducati, que tendrá que cambiar esta moto? Después de la primera prueba, se tiene en cuenta la posibilidad de que el desafío, que puede perder este reto?

VR: En primer lugar, comenzó a trabajar en los conceptos básicos sobre la bicicleta. Ducati es muy diferente de otras motos, muy diferente de la Yamaha, sino también de Honda. Debido a que esta es una moto que desde nuestro punto de vista es como un prototipo, y diferente de las motos japonesas que están en la realidad como un bicicletas de carretera, por decirlo así, transformarse en MotoGP. Este Desmosedici es, conceptualmente hablando, totalmente diferente. Debe ser utilizado de una manera totalmente diferente. Por el momento no hemos hecho nada radical tras las pruebas iniciales, y nada radical, (sólo) ha cambiado la posición de conducción y nos pidió hacer algunos cambios en algunos de los componentes de la moto para que yo pueda sentir un poco más cómodo, para que yo pueda andar un poco más como me gusta subirme a la moto.

Por supuesto, después de esto vamos a encontrar una solución a medio camino, lo que significa que tenemos que mejorar la Desmosedici de hacerlo tan rápido como lo es ahora, sino que también debe ser coherente para montar. Así que siempre que sea posible, debemos ser capaces de hacerlo más manejable.Pero por otro lado, por mi parte, yo también voy a tener que confiar en la bicicleta y el cambio también mi estilo de conducción para que pueda aprovechar al máximo esta moto. En cuanto a ganar o perder este reto, no sé. Vamos a dar nuestro mejor esfuerzo, por supuesto, y vamos a tener que ver cuánto tiempo puedo volver a ser perfectamente bien físicamente, si puedo ser perfectamente aptos para el comienzo del campeonato. Eso va a ser muy importante.

P. ¿Cuándo cree usted que su hombro se curó, en qué momento, qué raza en el campeonato -? Carrera 3, carrera 4]

VR: Por lo general, cinco o seis meses son necesarios para estar perfectamente en forma, 100%, y también la fuerza de la derecha.Lo que he visto, y esto me lo explicó antes - es que cuando usted tiene un hueso roto, se puede hacer ... bien ... muchas cosas pueden cambiar en los tiempos de recuperación, y como los pilotos que eran buenas, que fueron valientes, que eran expertos en accidentes, por lo general puede ser un poco más rápido en ir de nuevo a una bicicleta. Pero, por desgracia, cuando se tiene que cuidar de un tendón, no se puede mejorar muy rápido. Usted tiene que ajustar a la hora normal de recuperación. El tendón, cinco, seis semanas para no tener cicatrices, a continuación, después de que usted puede comenzar a trabajar en la estructura muscular. Espero estar en forma para el 20 de marzo y al 100% en digamos abril o mayo, que es cuando debería estar al 100%.

P. Usted dijo algo sobre el hombro por lo que es difícil de montar la bicicleta. ¿Es en la posición en la recta, o en los frenos? Donde es más doloroso en este momento?

VR: En Valencia - esto es por lo general totalmente diferente - en Valencia, el hombro me podía mover, me podía quedar también en el parabrisas. Pero yo no tenía fuerzas. El segundo día no tuve la fuerza para frenar lo que debería haber frenado. Así que ni siquiera podía llevar los neumáticos a la temperatura adecuada a ese problema. Hoy en día, el hombro mecánica funciona, pero no tengo toda la gama de movimiento para que quepa en la yendo en la recta. Para obtener bajos detrás del parabrisas, así que eso es lo que tengo que trabajar para que el 1 de febrero al menos puedo ser capaz de tener la posición a la derecha en el carenado y ser capaz de conducir

P. ¿Su decisión de cambiar a Ducati llegó de forma espontánea, o que se piensa en ello durante mucho tiempo?

VR: Honestamente hablando, a principios del año pasado pensé que iba a quedarse por unos cuantos años más con Yamaha, o al menos terminar mi carrera allí. La situación, el escenario evolucionado muy rápidamente, por así decirlo. Empezamos a hablar con Filippo (Preziosi, director técnico) desde el principio durante la temporada, porque sabía que Ducati me estaba buscando. Su oferta fue muy positiva, y desde entonces empecé a pensar en ello. Por lo tanto, es algo que ocurrió gradualmente.

P. Creo que ya usted es uno de los pilotos con más experiencia en MotoGP también, porque usted es uno de los más antiguos de la edad se refiere. ¿Cómo evalúa usted, ¿cómo juzgar el hecho de que Casey Stoner ha sido capaz de lograr los resultados que logró con la moto que, como usted dice, es como un prototipo que todavía tiene que ser ajustado? ¿Cuáles son las características que Casey ha, lo que otros pilotos como usted no tiene?

VR: A finales del año pasado fue muy fuerte con esta moto. Y cabalgó esta moto con ... su estilo es un poco especial. Él tiene un estilo de conducción especial que se podría aprovechar esta moto. Él es muy fuerte en el caballo en todas las condiciones, es un gran talento para adaptarse a sí mismo a cualquier configuración de la moto y que sea condición. Pero, ya sabes, que había estado con Ducati desde el año 2007, así lo hizo cuatro años, usted sabe, cuatro temporadas trabajó en ella. Así que al final fue una gran sensación con esa moto, y esto es algo que todavía echo de menos, por supuesto. Así que además de afinar la moto después de muchos kilómetros, ¿cómo se comporta en los hipódromos, esto lleva su tiempo.

P: Dos preguntas. ¿Es este el reto más difícil de su carrera? Y la segunda pregunta - el 95% de los fans quieren que se una a Ducati, pero la pura Ducatistas son un poco críticos acerca de su llegada. ¿Cómo valora usted esto?

VR: En cuanto al reto, sí. Esto es como el que cuando pasé a Yamaha, aunque sea diferente de la que por muchas razones. En ese momento yo estaba al 100% físicamente y fue la moto que tenía que crecer más. En este el caso, con Ducati, la moto está ya firme, sólo debe afinarse, para decir, pero especialmente en esta si me tienes que recuperar la forma. Así que por lo general pasan el entrenamiento de invierno, andar en bicicleta. Este invierno no pude hacer nada. Así que esto significa que tengo que volver a ser un jinete de equitación, tengo que hacer esto tan pronto como sea posible. En cuanto a la segunda pregunta, creo que también va a ser importante. Si podemos lograr algunos buenos resultados, si podemos hacer Ducati ganar, creo que el 5% va a ser menos escéptico.

P. Cuando usted fue a Yamaha, que se encontraban en una posición similar. He leído que en su biografía. Que confía más en la moto? Usted o Jeremy (Burgess, ingeniero de carrera)?

VR: Entonces Jeremy, que comenzó con este desafío, con esta experiencia. Fue un gran compromiso y una gran alegría para esta nueva experiencia. También vio que el equipo tendrá que trabajar mucho en comparación con lo que se está haciendo ahora en Yamaha en el que todo fue gracias al buen trabajo que se hizo hace unos años. Así que tenemos que volver al trabajo. El día de hoy Desmosedici, es un poco como el (Yamaha) M1 fue al principio. Así que mi experiencia, sobre todo con la experiencia de Jeremy, la experiencia del equipo, podemos mejorar esta moto, podemos configurarlo como nos gusta, así que mi sentimiento es muy digno de confianza, tengo que decir, vis-a-vis con este reto . Por eso creo en él, en otras palabras.

P. Una de las cosas que siempre me llamó la atención sobre usted fue que eran invulnerables, que iban de regreso a las pistas de carrera en situaciones en las que otros pilotos que han renunciado. Pero el año pasado que tuvo dos accidentes que fueron muy graves. Así que me preguntaba si alguna vez has pensado que esto podría ser la señal de que te estás convirtiendo en más, que usted ha pensado alguna vez de darse por vencido.

VR: Por cierto, ya no soy 20, por desgracia. Pero esto es algo que, sabes, lo que sucede. Los accidentes, sino también de Mugello, que podría haber sucedido en cualquier lugar y en cualquier otro año, sino que sólo por casualidad. Por supuesto, cuando usted es más joven, se recupera anteriormente. Cuando eres mayor, tienes que entrenar más para volver en forma. Pero nunca he pensado en dejarlo, porque creo que hay algunos otros años en los que puedo ser rápido y competitivo. Así que todavía hay el deseo de mi parte, y también está el cambio de equipo, que me da mucha motivación. Así que estoy seguro de que puedo ... Espero ser capaz de permanecer en la parte superior de unos cuantos años más.

P: Dos preguntas. ¿Tienes miedo pensar que tal vez en una carrera que no está en forma, y en el campeonato con este nivel de pilotos, con pilotos como Lorenzo, Stoner, Pedrosa, si usted está detrás de ellos en las dos primeras carreras es como perder a un campeonato. Entonces, ¿qué te parece? Usted se sienta aquí en rojo en Madonna di Campiglio. ¿Es la primera vez que usted cumple con Fernando Alonso, después de muchas discusiones entre ustedes dos?

VR: Bueno, por desgracia, nuestro deporte ha cambiado, porque cuando me decidí a cambiar de equipo y se fue a Yamaha en 2004, nos pusimos a prueba en enero. Antes de la primera carrera, que había hecho cinco pruebas con la M1, y fue también en buena condición física. Hoy en día, ahora sólo tenemos tres pruebas con la Desmosedici y como se ha mencionado también tengo que esperar para estar en forma físicamente con mi hombro. Así que por supuesto, por desgracia, es posible que yo no voy a estar al 100% desde el principio. Esto es cierto. Y esta es, por supuesto, negativo para nuestro campeonato. Sin embargo, no puedo cambiar esta situación. Esto es simplemente lo que es la situación. Así que tenemos que trabajar con calma, sabiendo que vamos a necesitar algún tiempo, pero creemos que vamos a ser capaces de hacerlo.

En cuanto a Fernando, lo conocí el año pasado. Era una tarde de verano - Fui a Ferrari y que él estaba allí. Nunca hubo un problema (por motivos de raza él), y creo que no vamos a hacer un desafío, incluso aquí, porque no creo que por la tarde (raza Wrooom hielo) voy a ser capaz de correr con un kart o un coche de rally , por desgracia. Pero espero que habrá otras ocasiones para que seamos capaces de cumplir en la pista, para que él sea capaz de tratar de MotoGP, para mí para intentar tal vez la Fórmula 1.Fernando es muy bonito y yo era para él el año pasado, (me sentí) mucha pena por Ferrari y de (Stefano) Domenicali, que perdió la última carrera, pero estoy seguro de que van a tratar de volver en 2011.

P: Usted decía el hombro fue peor de lo que esperaba, que los médicos esperaban. Mirando hacia atrás ahora, ¿te arrepientes de que no abandonó a principios del año pasado, y tener la operación anterior, en primer lugar? En segundo lugar, ¿el hecho de que usted lleva en las carreras, hizo que los daños más el hombro para hacer la situación?

VR: Por desgracia, cuando los médicos de los doctores entró en el hombro que vieron que el daño fue peor de lo esperado, y así después de la cirugía, cuando me desperté me dijeron que un poco más de tiempo sería necesario para recuperarse. ¿Tenía dos posibilidades: el año pasado? Podría haber sido sometidos a cirugía después de que se lesionó en la pierna, de modo de aprovechar esa parada también para el hombro, pero no fue posible porque estaba sanando con la pierna para hacer la cirugía también en el hombro. Yo habría tenido que permanecer en cama un mes sin siquiera moverse con muletas, así que no podría haber hecho eso.

La otra posibilidad habría sido saltarse las dos últimas carreras de la temporada, así que el ir a la cirugía después de Australia.Sin duda me vendría en mejor forma a las primeras pruebas en febrero, pero yo no quería quedarse en casa. Yo ya había saltado cuatro carreras. Yo sabía que en Portugal y Valencia lo podría haber hecho dos carreras agradable, dos podios, y yo sentía no poder correr las dos últimas carreras. También porque tuve la oportunidad de viajar con el resto de pilotos, tuve la posibilidad de probar también con la Desmosedici, aunque yo no estaba 100% físicamente, así que al final (la) solución perfecta no existe, por lo que este fue quizás el mejor una que tomé, esperando por supuesto que iba a estar en forma para el 1 de febrero.

P. ¿Cree que Lorenzo y Yamaha, o Stoner y Honda? ¿Quién es más peligroso de los dos?

VR: Yo creo que estos dos van a ser los favoritos para esta temporada, y es difícil de decir. Lorenzo sabe que la moto muy bien, tiene mucha experiencia, y el año pasado montaba muy bien, que prácticamente nunca hizo ningún error. Stoner, en mi opinión, si quiere luchar contra Lorenzo tiene que intentar ser un poco más constante en el tiempo, cierta incoherencia. Pero ahora que tiene el Honda, que es muy, muy fuerte, es un poco más rápido que la Yamaha en términos de su motor, por lo que podría tener una ligera ventaja técnica. Debe ser un lindo desafío entre los dos.

P. Usted ha dicho que podría tener que ajustar su estilo de aprovechar plenamente las Ducati. ¿Tiene usted alguna idea de lo que es posible que tenga que ver con su estilo de trabajar con la moto?

VR: La Ducati es muy diferente de la M1, hay que conducir con un poco más sucio de un estilo de andar en bicicleta, el estilo tiene que ser un poco más sucio, por así decirlo. Con la Ducati, le llevará rincones más fuerte, por lo que usted tiene que adaptarse a la moto. Espero ser capaz también de ser capaces de modificar la Desmosedici para que sea más fácil para mí viajar. Es una moto - se puede cambiar lo que quieras en una bicicleta. Así que creo - repito, creo que también debería ser capaz de mejorar la moto para que sea un poco más fácil, un poco más competitivo desde el principio hasta el final de la carrera. Esto es lo que espero.

P. En su opinión, ¿por cuánto tiempo se va a mantener Lorenzo de Yamaha en un nivel superior, ya que antes de que también formaba parte de su trabajo dentro de la M1? Yo quiero preguntarle si usted necesita ser un poco más valiente, con el fin de conducir una Ducati tal vez usted tiene que ser un poco más valiente, ya que decían que era un poco más nervioso como una bicicleta de paseo. ¿Es tal vez más fácil para un piloto joven, esta es la cuestión.

VR: Permítanme decir lo siguiente: Honestamente no tenemos que ir contra viento y marea para ir rápido. Stoner siempre ha sido rápido, y bien que hizo cuatro errores creo que en una carrera, y yo ... A pesar del hecho de que me rompí la pierna y me he saltado cuatro carreras que fue capaz de salir delante de él, lo que significa tenemos que trabajar en él. No sólo necesitamos una bicicleta brutalmente rápido, pero entonces podría ser arriesgado para conducir. No, necesitamos una moto que nos ayudará a ser constante y competitivo, con coherencia desde el principio hasta el final de la carrera, arriesgando un poco menos. Entonces, habiendo dicho eso, históricamente, la moto Ducati siempre ha sido malo, malo - hay que andar con las uñas, con su embrague.Pero creo que yo debería ser capaz de hacerlo.

P. ¿Nicky ha dicho que no va a haber ningún muro que los separaba de sus dos cajas, pero ¿por qué usted tiene esta separación con Lorenzo en el pasado, si se lo puede explicar a nosotros?

VR: Con Nicky, ahora, voy a tener que mirar a sus datos, así que espero que no va a haber una separación, un muro entre nosotros (risas). Vamos a tratar de trabajar juntos, para mejorar la moto. Él tiene mucha experiencia con la Desmosedici, por lo que inicialmente me puede enseñar muchos trucos importantes para la moto. En cuanto a la separación de los datos con Lorenzo, se trata de un problema histórico de cómo la cosa resultó en el pasado. Todo lo que inicia desde 2007 a 2008, que tenía una bicicleta que había muchos problemas, tuvimos que trabajar mucho en él. Lo único que se ha cambiado desde 2007 hasta 2008 fue sólo el compañero de equipo, así que traté de proteger a mí mismo a hacer mi trabajo, por supuesto, pero era imposible. Y para que la separación era sólo virtual, pero las cosas fueron como fueron.

P. Me pregunto si, como piloto, ¿cree usted que el año pasado Lorenzo, en ganar un campeonato con usted - digamos - no está completamente en buena forma física, ¿crees que importa un poco menos porque de esto? Pensando en sus fans, ¿tiene usted una idea de que vamos a decir cuánto tiempo le tomará para mostrar el resultado de el 5% restante de Ducatistas quién eres realmente? En otras palabras, ¿crees que tienes que hacer las cosas rápidamente, de modo que en junio hay que tener buenos resultados o que empiezan a criticar? ¿Qué esperas?

VR: Yo creo que Lorenzo no le importa si yo no estaba 100% o 100%. Este era su primer Campeonato del Mundo de MotoGP, y en el Campeonato del Mundo de lo que es importante no es cómo se ganan, pero si las gana o si no a ganar. Eso es lo que cuenta.Y ganó, y se lo merecía 100% porque siempre fue muy rápido.Tuvo suerte en algunas carreras, en primer lugar conmigo, y luego en algunas carreras Pedrosa se duele, pero en todo caso, siempre fue por delante, y explotó la M1 hasta el máximo, por lo que realmente se lo merecía. En cuanto al resto, bien, por desgracia, es necesario un tiempo y tal vez los fans no nos dará este momento. A muchos les gustaría verme rápido desde el principio, desde el día 1 de la primera prueba y el día 1 de la primera carrera. Por desgracia, tal vez tomará tiempo un poco más. Pero espero que los tifosi, los aficionados será un poco más paciente, y espero que nos espera.

P: Tres preguntas más. Usted ha ganado tantos campeonatos.¿Cuál es el más preciado para usted? ¿Cuál es lo que más aprecia?

VR: tengo que pensar. En cuanto a los mejores del campeonato, tal vez fue en 2001, con la Honda 500, y el primer año con Yamaha en 2004, cuando gané mi primera carrera de la temporada. Pero también 2008 tengo que decir que fue muy agradable. No lo sé.Yo diría que 2008, la última, es la que más recuerdo. Así de 2008, diría yo.

P. ¿Cuál fue su mejor carrera en su carrera? Lo mejor que hizo en su carrera?

VR: En muchas carreras han sido fantásticas en mi carrera, el mejor, creo, sigue siendo la primera victoria con Yamaha, en el sur de África, en 2004.

P. ¿Se entiende Michael Schumacher y su regreso a la Fórmula 1? ¿Qué piensa usted al respecto?

VR: ¿Quién sabe? Significado, Michael quizás estaba esperando a ser un poco más competitivo. Francamente, después de algunos años que se detiene, se hace difícil empezar de nuevo y volver a ganar. Pero aún así - que parece muy decidido a continuar en los próximos años. Así que espera poder volver al frente, para lograr buenos resultados. Esto es lo que espera.

P. No sé si usted todavía está dormido o no, porque estás cambiado - que ha sido muy tranquila esta mañana. ¿Te sientes como un hombre cambiado? ¿Dónde está la edad está tomando?Antes decías que lo mejor era ganar en 2004. ¿Cree usted que en Qatar 2011 podría tener un resultado aún mayor?

VR: No es que estoy dormido, pero una conferencia de prensa tan temprano en la mañana (10 12 a.m.) no es algo que he hecho!Pero, bueno, ya que tienen que hablar en Inglés hubiera sido difícil antes del mediodía, antes de las 12 en punto. No se excluyen categóricamente cualquier cosa, no excluyo nada. Qatar 2011 va a ser una gran sensación para mí, como lo fue en Welkom (Sudáfrica) de 2004. Ahora la situación es más difícil, repito, no tanto por la moto, pero sobre todo porque para mi condición física. Así que en estos casos hay que tomarlo con calma, estar tranquilo y esperar. Estoy haciendo mi mejor esfuerzo para ser lo más en forma posible, espero estar listo para una carrera bonita desde el principio, en Qatar, y esto es lo que vamos a tratar de hacer. Para dar nuestro mejor esfuerzo.

P. Vuelvo a lo que Filippo estaba diciendo, vamos a ver el vaso medio lleno. Hablamos de la edad como un factor negativo, pero ¿cómo te sientes? ¿Acepta las cosas más? Si eres más reflexivo? ¿Cómo te sientes como un jinete, como un hombre?

VR: Yo pienso que mi trabajo de Ducati se puede dividir en dos partes. La primera es la más importante, el de tratar de ganar - por supuesto. Y así, para ser competitivos lo antes posible. Pero juntos - y aquí vienen en una mezcla de sentimientos - también tenemos que tratar de mejorar, tengo que tratar de ayudar a Filippo para que puedan dar un paso adelante, para trabajar como yo lo hice también en Yamaha, para mejorar la Desmosedici en este caso y para llevarlo a la parte superior, para hacerla más competitiva y más fácil de conducir