El nuevo Reglamento General Europeo de Protección de Datos (GDPR) entrará en vigencia el 25 de mayo de 2018. Queremos asegurarte que epifumi.com se toma en serio sus datos personales y está tomando todas las medidas necesarias para cumplir con esta regulación GDPR. Para ayudarlo a comprender lo que esto significa para usted y los pasos que hemos dado para garantizar la protección de sus datos personales, hemos actualizado nuestra Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio. La Politica de Privacidad y los Términos de Servicio actualizados entran en vigencia automáticamente para todos los usuarios de epifumi.com el 25 de mayo de 2018. Si continúa utilizando nuestro servicio, acepta los cambios a estas políticas. Un saludo. OK Más Información.

Autor Tema: Catalunya GP  (Leído 1096 veces)

Desconectado sarawalker

• campeón CEV
Catalunya GP
« en: 23 de Abril de 2006, 01:19:02 am »
Hola,
I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish, but I hope someone can help me.

I'll be attending the Catalunya MotoGP in June.  I'm bringing my parents and my grandmother, though I don't think she will be attending the races.

I need to know if I have to purchase General Admission tickets with Grandstand tickets?

Here in California for the US GP in Laguna Seca, we do have to purchase General Admission with or without Grandstand tickets.

Also, which are the best seats for the best views?

I really appreciate any help you can give me,

Sara   :pataki
Click banner

Desconectado PeTeR

• campeón 250
  • DEP Marco
  • Moto: Yamaha TRX 850
Catalunya GP
« Respuesta #1 en: 23 de Abril de 2006, 16:52:16 pm »
Hi Sara,

that's indeed great news, if I had some doubts about to be or not to be in Catalunya GP now I haven't... I'm joking  :maria  :maria  :maria

I don't understand what you mean with grandstand tickets, anyway you can check in the  circuit web page, which is also in english:

Catalunya Circuit

Best part of the circuit is the end of the lap, at the stadium, although there's a fantastic tribune in the first part of the circuit which has sun protection, and I tell you that if it is too sunny you may appreciate it... it's tribune M if I remember well...

Pit.

Desconectado oscargp

• campeón 125
Catalunya GP
« Respuesta #2 en: 23 de Abril de 2006, 19:32:46 pm »
also you can buy tickets vip´s
http://vipvillage.motogp.com/

saludos

Desconectado sarawalker

• campeón CEV
Catalunya GP
« Respuesta #3 en: 24 de Abril de 2006, 04:49:51 am »
Thank you very much to both of you.

I checked the tickets and found what I needed.

My grandmother wants to go to the races, so I purchased tickets in the main Grandstand at start / finish so she could be comfortable.

We are very excited about the GP in June.    :P

We look forward to a great weekend.  :dance:

Muchas Gracias,
Sara
Click banner